18 May 2012

Awards (",)

Oops I'm slacking a bit with my Blog at the mo but thought it was about time I got a wriggle on and thanked the lovely Lou of Tips and Topcoat for awarding me not one, not two but THREE different awards!!!

THANK YOU LOU (",)

The first award is:
The rules for this award are: -

1. Thank the person who gave you the award; with their blog link in your post - check
2. Answer the following four questions - check
3. Give the blogger appreciation award to other bloggers - check
4. Let the bloggers know you awarded them - check

The questions are: -

1. How long have you been blogging? Only since February 2012 so I'm still a newby!
2. What are the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging? My boyfriend and sister suggested it to share pictures of my hobby although I think it was also partly because they think I've got too much to say for myself!
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read? Blogs by other nail/beauty fans :D
4. What is one thing you would like to improve as a blogger/on your blog? Hmm I don't know because I'm quite happy with it so far :)

The second award I got is:
The rules of this award are: -

1. Post the link to who gave you the award - check
2. Answer the questions - check
3. Share 7 random things about yourself - check
4. Pass it on to 10 bloggers and inform them - check

The questions are: -

1. Favourite song? Ooh there are so many from oldies to newbies! Erm one that always makes me smile is Have A Nice Day by Bon Jovi :D
2. Favourite dessert? Mmm warm mince pies with ice cream - yummy!
3. What drives me insane? Lazy people!
4. When I'm mad? I go quiet before exploding!
5. Favourite pet? My mog Casper (although I've loved all the pets I've ever had)
6. Black or white? Black
7. Biggest fear? Spiders and heights
8. My daily attitude? Changes like the weather!
9. What's perfect? A nice sunny day with blue skies and the freedom to spend it how I want without having to think about work!
10. Guilty pleasure? Definitely my nail polish addiction :D

7 random things about me: -
1. I'm a legal secretary
2. I'm the eldest of three girls
3. I live with my boyfriend and mog and my boyfriend's 4 year old son when he comes to stay :D
4. My favourite meal is a nice big chicken roast with all the trimmings... mmm
5. My favourite colour is purple
6. I'm a bookworm and love my Kindle
7. I'd love to visit a wolf sanctuary

The third award is:
The rules of this award are: -

1. Put the link to who gave you the award - check
2. Put the award on your post - check
3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers - check
4. Let them know you've awarded them - check

The bloggers that I've nominated for all THREE awards are:

Congratulations to all of you. Don't forget to add these awards to your blog (",) and another GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Lou :D x x

No comments:

Post a Comment