19 March 2017

Polish Me Royalty Worst Heroes EVER! Collection Cute But Psycho

Hi Guys

It's been far too long since I posted to my blog. Although I've been painting my nails, my writing mojo well and truly disappeared for a while. Hopefully it'll stick around now it's decided to return.

During the recent Polish Me Royalty sale I treated myself to this collection in the mini bottles which I think are adorable.  Polish Me Royalty is a UK indie nail polish brand created by Sarah Lee with support from Mrs P. The packaging the polishes arrive in is a padded envelope with gems stuck on it, the same gems are stuck to the top of each bottle top. The polishes are in bubble wrap and placed in little mesh bags with some added goodies in the form of a tube of glitter and nail embellishments. These are all wrapped in tissue paper. You can tell from the packaging that a lot of love goes into the making and distribution of these polishes. This personal touch is one of the differences between indie polish makers and mainstream polish distributors.

Now onto the polish! Cute But Psycho is a baby pink polish with blue small and medium hexes and star glitters. The first coat was thick and slightly gloopy. I added a small amount of thinner to make it easier to work with. I applied three coats for an even finish.

I would have preferred the polish to be a bit less opaque as the glitters in the first coat were not as apparent after the third coat as I would have liked. That being said I enjoyed this polish.

My pictures show three coats with Seche Vite top coat.

Hopefully I'll be back with a review of another polish in this collection soon.

If you want to treat yourself to this polish you can find it here.

Until next time, Lou ☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment