10 January 2013

Nails Inc Great Pulteney Street

Hey guys
This is the third pokish from the Nails Inc Naturally Beautiful collection on QVC.
It's a light coffee colour that the powers that be describe as 'taupe'.
Again, this has got the easy to use consistency that you expect from Nails Inc.
This is 2 coats with base and top coats.
You'll see from my earlier two posts that the other two polishes from this set chipped within a day of wearing them and I thought it was because my Seche Vite top coat applied quite thickly because it needs to be thinned out. I made a point of only applying a thin coat of Seche Vite to this mani and *touch wood* it has lasted all day without chipping. Phew! I really didn't want to think that Nails Inc's standards were slipping.
Luckily Seche Restore is on its way to me and I can thin my top coat soon.
Love Lou x
Ps. I had to use a filter to capture the true colour! X

No comments:

Post a Comment