31 August 2013

Update!

Hi Guys

So as I mentioned in my last post, I've had a lot going on in the gap since the last but one post.

Firstly, I got engaged on 24th May - Yay!! We're not planning anything yet but are enjoying this new stage in our relationship!  


I started a new job just over a month ago and I'm enjoying it, especially as it's only a 15 minute walk from home so no more travelling on public transport except for fun!

We've had quite a few days out where we've taken plenty of pictures.  Here are a small selection:






I've also become an aunty to a human baby after my best friend gave birth to a little girl on 21st August. Little Elizabeth Louise (Beth for short) is gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her on 14th September! (I've already got frog nieces and nephews and a hamster niece!)

On a sadder note, my uncle has deteriorated a lot in the last couple of months!  He's lost the use of his legs and his dignity which is hard to see in someone who has always been a very private person.  On the upside, he hasn't lost his sense of humour, thankfully!

Anyhoo, that's what's been going on in my little world recently.  I hope you guys are well!

Love Lou x
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I've nominated you for the Leibster award :) see the post here: http://theluckymagpie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/leibster-award.html

    Hope you take part, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete